Friday, May 19, 2006

To party or not to party, that is the question. I got off to a great start this morning, attempting to do whatever it took to get the blood pumping so that I could have a fulfilling and productive
"day off." Started it at 8am with a soy protein shake for breakfast (that was a little overboard), and followed that with my 9am spinning class with the oh-so-awesome Caroline (in which I died and was revived within the hour), and another hour at the gym. by 11:30, I went home, watched a little tv, showered, had lunch, and was ready to start my day at a bright and early 1pm...at which time I took a nap. Doing next to nothing is far more exhausting than I thought. Woke up at 2 and tried to get stuff done.
Whatever. Life sucks. The point is that now, after draining away 5 precious hours of my life in rehearsal, all that hard work to keep me energized tonight has failed me. I'm pretty sure I'm being fueled solely by my own will right now, and even that isn't terribly strong, because, of all of my options for the evening, nothing sounds quite so good as sleeping to prepare for tomorrow's 10-hr rehearsal. But I don't even want to sleep. But, I don't think I want to do this either, this posting business. Hm. I thought this was going to be a new post too, but never mind. False alarm. Sorry.

2 Comments:

Blogger al2w62c said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

October 4, 2006 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger btf379apio said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

October 9, 2006 at 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home