Thursday, March 09, 2006

time wasted

I think I spend a lot of my time getting way too caught up in things that don't really exist. And why, not, right? Whether we like it or not, our human nature seems to draw us toward "drama" more often than we'd like to admit; so, it's no wonder that, when given the chance, we jump at the fist opportunity to claim any sign of personal turmoil as our own. I just love that, moments after disaster ensues, we become helpless victims wondering why it is that drama always befalls us.
At present this message may seem somewhat odd, but I'm actually writing it to myself. At this very moment, I am asking for trouble, and when I finally find it, this will be the proof that I've no one to blame but myself. That I knowingly, willingly placed myself in a situation that I knew would end in conflict, whether internal or external. When I am faced with this conflict, maybe this will remind me that I am only dealing with the consequences of my own actions. Or maybe I'll cry like a baby, expeecting someone to fix things for me. Maybe...

1 Comments:

Blogger travishill47596080 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

May 19, 2006 at 6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home