Monday, January 30, 2006

Sometimes being a girl sucks...

And this is one of those times. Honestly, I'm not all depressed, and my life isn't going down the tubes. I'm just... a girl. And as a result, I do girly things and say girly things and think girly things, even when I don't want to, even when I know perfectly well that it is in my best interest not to. ug.

Dancing on the Edge kicks ass. I don't know how it'll be from the audience, but, though I gripe about my *ahem* "handicap," I'm having a blast and the dancers are great and the production staff is great and the crew is great.

This weekend was out of control. Though I love him, Jon has issues, Freedom Jazz Dance, and I am in way too much like.

That was all random, but I needed to get some notes down before I forgot it.

1 Comments:

Blogger penguininthesun said...

I agree... sometimes it DOES suck.. but that's only sometimes. Most of the time it rocks ;)

January 30, 2006 at 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home